The Presbyterian Church of Wilmington, Ohio is one of the oldest churches in Clinton County, founded in
Members worshipped in private homes as well as at the Baptist Church in Wilmington. In 1830 a sanctuary was built on the corner of Locust and Mulberry Streets, and enlarged in 1890. In 1965 the church relocated to 223 Randolph Street. We have worshiped here on Timber Glen Dr. since July 2000.