Timber Faith has been developed to meet the needs of our community. Through cognitive, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual growth, young children ages 3 through 5 develop a positive self-image, a strong Christian value system, and the skills necessary to succeed beyond the preschool environment.
Our program is designed to promote spiritual growth through a faith-based education. It is through this faith that children can begin a life-long relationship with God.
Co-Operative Preschool provides parents an invitation to come in to the classroom once a month to volunteer. They bring snack for the class on that day. It is a wonderful opportunity for parents to be active in their child’s education.
Timber Faith provides an age-appropriate Christian based curriculum. We begin each day with the Lord’s Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. Our curriculum is aligned with the Ohio Birth to Five Learning and Development Standards. We tailor our Lesson Plans to individual children using developmentally appropriate strategies. We use music, art and most importantly PLAY to teach our children. Our program emphasizes the critical skills needed for children to succeed in kindergarten and beyond.
“Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children, play IS serious learning.”
Timber Faith offers children from the area an affordable opportunity to:
• Begin to nurture a lasting relationship with God
• Learn to work and play cooperatively with others
• Develop language skills through various listening and speaking experiences
• Be at ease away from home
• Accept help and direction from adults (that are not parents/family)
• Express themselves creatively through many media forms
• Develop a positive self-image through physical, cognitive, and social growth
• Develop pre-academic skills in math, science, literacy and geography
• Learn to LOVE school and transition smoothly into kindergarten
For more information call Sara Maus, Director at (937) 382-2185 or email at email@example.com